Thanks to our exemplary surgeons, superior staff, state-of-the-art Colorado surgical center and thorough care guidelines, many patients choose to travel long distances to reach The Breast Center -- Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery to facilitate their reconstructive surgery.
Regardless of whether you live locally or are an out-of-town patient, our goal is to make your surgical experience as calm and uneventful as possible. For this reason, your Patient Care Coordinator is available to make hotel arrangements and answer any questions you may have about Denver or the area immediately adjacent to our surgical center. You can reach your Patient Care Coordinator by calling (720) 457-4461.
Some of the other issues you may want to discuss with your Patient Care Coordinator include:
- Visiting hours at the hospital where your surgery will take place
- What type of clothing to pack
- What medications you may need pre- and post-surgery
- What nearby amenities are available to patients and families
- How long your recovery will last
- How you will feel during the first day and week after surgery
- What other medical procedures or self-care regimens may help expedite healing
At The Breast Center, we understand the tremendous impact that breast surgery can have on your life and your family. If you have additional questions or concerns regarding traveling from out-of-state, please do not hesitate to contact The Breast Center -- Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery today.