It’s only natural to be curious about your breast reconstruction surgery results. Surveys suggest that almost 90 percent of women want to see what they will look like after undergoing breast reconstruction.
Results Will Vary Based on a Variety of Factors
Breast reconstruction results vary from woman to woman based on a variety of factors. Your individual results will depend on factors, such as:
- Your natural breast tissue before and after mastectomy
- Your unique body shape
- Your lifestyle, which can affect the type of reconstruction that is best for you
- Type of mastectomy performed
- Choice of breast implants or natural tissue reconstruction
- Reconstructive breast surgery technique
Learn More About How Your Results Will Look
If you are considering your breast cancer treatment options and your reconstructive surgery options, there are a number of ways you can get an idea of the results:
- Schedule a consultation with us. One of our board-certified plastic surgeons will help you understand your options and give you an idea of what your results will look like for any given procedure.
- View our before-and-after photos. Our breast reconstruction gallery shows before-and-after photos of many of our patients and includes various reconstruction techniques.
- Read and watch our patient testimonials. Our patients have provided both written testimonials and video testimonials so you can learn more about the quality of their results and their experience at our practice.
- Attend events with other breast cancer survivors. Events like BRA Day (Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day), for which Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery is an affiliate, give you a chance to meet other survivors who have had reconstruction and even to see some women's results.
Direct to Implant Breast Reconstruction
The following images are of a twenty-six-year-old patient who underwent a bilateral nipple-sparing mastectomy with direct-to-implant breast reconstruction using a Mentor smooth round moderate plus implant.
Fat Grafting Breast Reconstruction
The following images are of a forty-two-year-old patient who underwent a bilateral immediate-delayed DIEP flap reconstruction.
If you are interested in learning more about results of reconstructive breast surgery and whether the procedure is right for you, please call 720-457-4461 to schedule your consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon at The Breast Center Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery. Our surgeons provide Denver-area patients with multiple breast reconstruction options.